Alliances & Partnerships
Co-branding; Fintech Partnering; Loyalty & Rewards Programmes; Strategic Alliances & Co-operative Models
Agents & Merchants; Contact Centres; Internet Channels; Mobile Device Channels; Third Party Sellers
Commercial/Retail Products & Services
Cards; Credit Products; Customer Incentives; Deposits; Mobile Wallets & Money; Payments
Digital Consumer Protection; Digital Proficiency Support; Digital Uptake Marketing; Digital User Experience
APIs; Core IT Systems; IT Architecture; IT System Lifecycle; Legacy Technology Transition; Technology Licence Management; Technology Outsourcing
Enterprise Management & Operational Processes
Business Continuity Planning; Business Line Profitability; Change Management; Communications & Content Strategy; Enterprise Governance; Process Optimization; Programme/Project Management; Shared Services; Transformational Strategy
I realize all this will be replaced by different text, but I thought I’d start with something.
News Agency – Global Top 5 – Reuters
- Financial Strategy editorial lead on the global project team handling the functional separation of Reuters from Refinitiv Financial Solutions.
- Governance of Reuters global intellectual property. Member of global capital spending committee and on steering groups handling news segmentation, metadata, social media tools, global contractor migration.
- Responsible for Editorial operations across Europe: from staff safety and wellbeing to budgets, tools and tech. Key stakeholder on projects designed to manage change and increase efficiency.
- Led editorial text operations in a region from Singapore to New Zealand. Responsible for budget oversight, strategy execution, staff safety and logistics during situations, e.g. hurricanes, coups, coached managers and led change management projects. etc.
- Concurrently, responsible for global operations and budget in the 600-strong photojournalism unit, Reuters Pictures.
- Led the European region of 900 journalists. Responsible for all aspects of budgets, logistics, etc. Crafted management handbook for news leadership training.
- Led cross-functional team for a new global editing system to 3,000 journalists globally. Revamped the communications strategy and operating rhythm of the EMEA Editorial Management Team.
- Ran the Editorial Change Network, a collaboration between technology strategy and Editorial.
Agri-finance Products; Digital Identity; Micro & Small Business Products; Micropayments; Remittances; Services for Protected Persons; Subsidies;
Innovative Products & Technologies
Alternative Credit Models; Biometrics; Cloud Services; Offline Digital Products
Mergers, Acquisitions & Integration
Channel Integration; Customer Retention; Due Diligence; Product Integration; Technology Integration
Fast Settlements; Micropayments Gateways; Payment Systems Frameworks; Payments Governance Structure; Payments Inclusion Improvement; Payments Technology
Risk & Compliance
Identity & Authentication; Monitoring & Reporting;
Teaching & Training
1-5 Day Intensives; Individual or Small Group Coaching; Manuals & Toolkits; Round Tables; Seminars; Webinars