Digital Financial is a boutique consultancy dedicated to addressing the regulatory, management, business and technical needs of clients at every stage of digital transformation and in every corner of the world.
Our expert consultants have decades of experience working with a wide range of organisations on the support and provision of cutting-edge financial services. We have dealt with financial institutions of all stripes and sizes—from fintechs to domestic, national and global banks—credit unions, payment operators, development organisations & foundations, Standard Setting Bodies (SSBs), governments, central banks, transit providers, retailers, telcos and IT firms. We draw upon this deep well of knowledge to enable our clients to succeed as they create, manage and expand their digital financial services.
We provide end-to-end services—from strategy through to design and implementation—as well as bespoke teams to support specific projects, including GAP analysis, roadmap and strategy creation, requirements gathering, RFP writing and assessment, and the drafting of KPIs, SLAs and other yardsticks of success.
How We Work
The Right Fit – the Right People, the Right Sized Team & the Right Length of Engagement
- On-the-ground leadership and implementation
- Seasoned experts—we mentor your people: you don’t have to train ours
- Dedication to best practices
- Dedication to skills and knowledge transfer
- Focus on creating and strengthening client teams—from sourcing talent to building sustainable management structures
- Improvement and championing Centres of Excellence
- Timely and transparent enterprise-wide communication (horizontal and vertical)
- Answers to key questions: What to keep? What to cut? What to change? What to create?
- Realistic approach to budgets, timelines, risk and scope
- Total Cost of Ownership approach—in-house vs outsource strategies
Present-Aware & Future-Focused
- Strategies to balance digital & cash
- Products and services that are easily accessible and create customer trust
- Emerging technology
- Real-time activities
- Cloud services
- Distributed ledger
- Digital assets
- Open Banking
- Big Data
- Collaborative shared services
- Digital identity